It is known that foreigners who have the intention to work in China must apply and hold a work permit. One of the conditions is that the applicant needs to have two years working experience.
However, a policy for fresh graduates allows foreign graduates who have graduated within a year to apply for a work permit in China without having to demonstrate two years of work experience.
In order to be qualified you require the following:
- Master degree of China Universities: good grades (80% above or a B average) are required.
- Master degree of High-Level Universities in the world
- PhD degree of China Universities or High-Level Universities in the world
If you have obtained a master degree or above from either a domestic or a well-known overseas university or college, you must also satisfy all of the following criteria in order to be eligible to obtain a China work permit:
- Minimum age of 18
- Health certificate
- No prior criminal record
- Grades averaging 80% or B/B+ or above (domestic universities only)
- No record of misconduct at campus (domestic universities only)
- The degree obtained is relevant to the job being offered
- There is a confirmed employer and the salary offered is at or above the local average salary (varies by city)
- Valid passport / international travel documents