Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.