- To establish procedures and practices for the assessment of student progress;
- To lead and implement new faculty training and orientation ensuring understanding of guiding teaching principles and pedagogy;
- To establish faculty evaluation and supervision appraisal protocols and practices;
- To establish student enrollment criteria and develop enrollment protocols and practices.
- Continue to develop and refine curriculum design, planning and teaching pedagogy. To lead teaching and curriculum planning;
- To supervise and track the implementation of the curriculum.
-To conduct classroom observations in order to provide commendations and recommendations for further improvement;
- Continue to develop and refine the faculty appraisal system and organization of supervision;
- To develop a professional development plan based on identified needs; To organize various professional development activities for faculty.
- Early childhood/preschool education qualifications;
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in early childhood settings;
- Experience with curriculum development and planning;
- Understanding of Chinese culture and education system preferred;
- Intercultural communication proficiency;
- Strong leadership capabilities and experience as an education administrator preferred;
- Experience with leading and developing others in teaching methodology and curriculum implementation in the early childhood context.
-Paid summer and winter vacations.
-Free tuition for one child.
-Great career development.
-More to be discussed in the hiring process
wuhan / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - wuhan, hubei