1. Proactively identifies new clients and opportunities;
2. Works with internal and external trainers to develop proposals that are aligned with clients’ needs and expectations;
3. Manages the sales process from leads generation to after-sales services;
4. Manages relationships with both new and existing clients, as well as trainers and consultants;
5. Manages and tracks contacts and leads in the CRM;
6. Provides operational or facilitation assistance during program implementation;
7. Organizes marketing activities;
8. Provides support to the account management team when necessary.
1. 3-5 years corporate training sales experience;
2. Strong organizational and management skills;
3. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
4. Demonstrated capabilities to set and achieve targets;
5. Self-motived and target-driven independent professional;
6. Multi-lingual, proficiency in Mandarin and English;
7. Bachelor degree or higher;
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
9. Willingness to travel.
What does Sino Associates offer?
• A professional team that works together to deliver high quality services to our global clients
• Endless opportunities for learning and personal career development
• An open and inclusive work environment with multicultural team members and clients
• Competitive benefits including both Chinese and American holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas), additional annual leave days that will increase every year
shenzhen / part-time / sales & marketingPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong