We're looking for an experienced language specialist to ensure qualified translation and cultural transition of a variety of consumer products, including smartphones, PC, tablets, wearables and more. You will be responsible for the localization of user interfaces, user manuals, marketing brochures and other related product material.
• Translation from English into Arabic
• Linguistic testing
• Creative writing
• Cultural adaptation Requirements
• Arabic Native speaker
• Native-level mastery of English
• BA degree in translation, language studies, telecommunications, computer science or related field
• 3 years of experience in translation, editing, localization, or creative writing
• Experiences in ICT products preferred
• Chinese proficiency preferred
• Passionate for intercultural communication and sensitive to cultural differences
• Quick learner and attentive to details
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure Huawei believes the future will be a Better Connected World. We connect systems, businesses, cities, and people around the globe. We make work more efficient, help transform industries, and deliver a better experience to every user. Huawei enables the free exchange of ideas, and moves the world forward. Come and join us. Let's change the world together.
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 years ago
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai