1. Bachelor Degree or above in Architecture or urban planning;
2. More than 2 years relevant experience in design company
3. Design experience of large scale public buildings and residence houses preferred.
4. Have a language and sketches of ideas; interpersonal and presentation skills preferred;
5. Good conceptual way of thinking and familiar with all of the project design process, have a strong ability to control the preliminary of the project,
6. Strong creative ability; fast; efficient and reliable Strong customer service consciousness
7. Excellent communicate in English skills with strong sense of responsibility have good team-work spirit.
8. Excellent graphical and computer skills (CAD, Sketch Up Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D programs and Microsoft Office.
- fulltime position (40h / week)
- pleasant work environment in a young, international team
- salary negotiable
Please send your application, including your CV with recent works in English, as well as your expected salary.
If you have any question please don't hesitate contact with us.
Special for Urban Planning:
1.Provides strategy development and technical solutions for medium to large scale planning and development projects;
2.Discuss the design ideas, themes, and overall plan with the planning architect;
3.Organize, analyze, and collect the preliminary work;
4.To finish the design of layout, text, presentation;
5.Responsible for the completion of planning reports and policy documents for clients;
6.Ensures that projects are executed properly, including assigning resources as necessary;
7.Following the planning and design project;
8.Other tasks reasonably associated and expected of this position;
1.Bachelor degree or above in architecture, urban planning;
2.Minimum 2 years working experiences in urban planning;
3.Proficient in planning and relevant operations that can play a key role in planning for large-scale projects
4.Capable for the project evaluation, drawings verification, deepening and detailing the design;
5.Good at hand sketching and drawing, be able to control the overall effect of the layouts and graph;
6.Familiar with national urbanization and local planning policy compliance;
7.Strong creative ability, fast, efficient and reliable strong customer service consciousness;
8.With strong team work spirit;
9.Excellent graphical and computer skills (CAD, Sketch Up Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D programs and Microsoft Office.
10.Excellent English skill in both oral and written;
11.Candidate with more experience will be considered for the senior position
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 10 months ago
~ 5 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai