1. Responsible for the drafting of general English administrative documents, written materials assigned by the general manager, speeches of the general manager and relevant materials;
2. Responsible for the verification of administrative documents and related text materials drafted by the department on behalf of the unit;
3. Responsible for organizing the drafting of the minutes and minutes of large English working meetings;
4. Business talks outside the city;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Bachelor degree or above, with good image and temperament, aged 28-35, female;
2. Proficient in American spoken English and American writing; Good communication skills in Chinese;
Good communication skills and service awareness in Chinese and English. At least 2 years working experience as general manager assistant is preferred.
3. Good listening and speaking skills, high work efficiency, good organization, strong adaptability and teamwork spirit;
4. Meticulous, earnest, responsible, strong writing ability, strong communication and coordination ability, and strong language expression ability
5. Proficient in computer operation and Office software, basic network knowledge:
6. Familiar with office administration management knowledge and working process, familiar with document writing format, basic business letter writing ability!
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - taiyuan, shanxi