1. Work with the Alliance Team to ensure liaison with Overseas Developers on Games/Apps:
a) Create a sizable overseas developers pool to sustain a steady supply of Games/Apps submission.
b) KPI measurable based on submission on mutually agreed payable criteria.
2. Ensure a clear understanding of the APPTUTTi business model and clear communication with overseas developer/partners are all on the same ground.
a) We are helping overseas partners to make available their creativity be enjoyed by Chinese end users.
b) At the same time, we are providing one stop services to ensure overseas partners can enjoy the fastest route to put their games online in China. Without having to suffer for the painful channel by channel online application.
c) We are their partners, the business model is a co-op model rather than a buy and sell model.
3. Establish a partner database for sustainable cooperation in:
a) Regular submission of apps/games for placement on our CBC Network or for publishing (with available co-publishers).
b) Maintenance of the database for sustainable tracking and working.
4. Identify and attract top 3% elite games for DDCP entitlement.
a) Work closely with DDCP team once a title is identified.
b) Work closely with CP on communication of the clear APPTUTTi business model.
5. Work with the Marketing team to ensure the right messages for potential overseas partners are well conceived and delivered.
1.Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a growth mindset.
2.Native speaker in Russian and fluency in English (Speaking Chinese is a plus).
3.Bachelor’s Degree required (Business, Marketing or related industry preferred).
4.At least 1 year BD experience.
5.Knowledge of mobile game industry is a plus.
Skills: BD, Internet, Mobile game
Language: Russian, English, Chinese
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong