1. Responsible for planning the brand annual marketing campaign and formulate communication strategy.
2. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of new media marketing, activity marketing, content marketing and other marketing plans.
3. Lead the planning group to complete the creative and planning work of brand integrated marketing activities, create word-of-mouth marketing cases, especially in new media planning and online promotion.
4. Continuously analyze the relevant market dynamics and consumer psychology, put forward well developing strategies for brand development, and promote long-term business expansion.
1. Bachelor degree or above. Major in advertising, marketing or related discipline.
2. More than 5 years experience in brand planning / advertising / PR / promotion, 3+years team management experience.
3. Good logical analysis ability and strategic planning ability, know well about the global overseas market and experienced in global brand operation.
4. Rich experience in new media marketing planning and have successful online brand planning cases.
5. . Great command of English language and familiar with western culture. Living or study experience abroad.
shenzhen / full-time / OtherPosted 8 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong