- Assist in defining, analyzing, and evaluating system requirements to meet business and user needs.
- Production of detailed specifications to allow business requirements to be understood and delivered by the development team.
- Work closely with stakeholders, developers, architects and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction; facilitate transfers of information and problem resolution between them. Provides information and documentation as necessary.
- Manage activities within project delivery to the business within the agreed timeframes, cost and levels of quality.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal control standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Develop relationships with the internal customer by being proactive, displays a thorough understanding of their business, and provides innovative business solutions.
- Actively participate in team mentoring, coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Background in Computer Science & Software engineering (Better), 3+ years of experience on Requirements Analysis, System Analysis and Application Development.
- Excellent project management, change management and time management skills; excellent knowledge of project life cycle.
- Strong communicator with fluency in English and Chinese, able to lead and conduct workshops to gather business requirements, and to build and manage relationship with various stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple work threads at one time.
- Candidates with programming background will be preferred, experiences of working with global team will be beneficial. Native English speaker will be preferred.
Remarks: Our office is close to Changshou Road station, subway line 7&13, which is in the downtown with very convenient transportation. Office hours from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Location: Room 108, Building 10, No. 652, Changshou Road, Putuo District, Shanghai