Job Description :
Our company client is an international communication & marketing agency dedicated to food, drink & lifestyle implementing creative and effective 360° marketing solutions Worldwide for brands and collective organizations.
The position is based in Shanghai.
Under the responsibility of China & Hong Kong Area Manager
• Contributing to the development of the zone's business plan (Mainland China + Hong Kong) by designing the prospecting plan in accordance with the Group's business strategy and CRM tool. You will benefit from the support of the Group's Economic Intelligence team.
• Implement the prospecting plan and develop the turnover by building the prosecutions and then capturing the opportunities.
The priority objective: Food and beverage advertising leading to communication campaigns in China or potential in this market
• Following the price of the briefing you have taken care of as a challenger, you actively contribute to recommendations with the operational teams of our 5 branches in China to best meet the expectations of our prospects and achieve your profitability targets: strategic recommendation to validation, presentation, negotiation and management of customer contracts.
• In a second step, sourcing leads benefiting the other agencies of the group by prospecting Chinese agro-food companies wishing to expand internationally.
• Representing the company and positioning the Group as a reference in marketing strategy advice Food, drink and lifestyle
Desired profile :
• Successful experience of 3/5 years in a similar position in Chinese territory
• Business know-how, negotiation skills and fluency
• Good knowledge of strategy and marketing / 360 ° communication to accompany clients in their strategic reflection.
• Proficiency in Mandarin and French is an asset.
• Mastery of a CRM tool (Oracle, Salesforce, Dynamics ...)
• A good knowledge of agri-food products and Chinese actors / influencers would be a plus
• Available to travel in China & HK
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
guangzhou / full-time / educationPosted a month ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 5 months ago
guangzhou / full-time / engineering & manufacturingPosted 8 months ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 8 months ago
beijing / full-time / health & fitnessPosted 9 months ago
~ 3 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai