A Texas based real estate developer is looking for a business development manager candidate for its Beijing office. The candidate should have business development, public relation, or marketing related working experience. It is a full-time position and office is located in International Trading Center in Beijing. The company is developing and managing approximately 1400 single family homes in Houston and Dallas TX. Candidate’s previous working or residency experience within Texas would be highly preferred.
• Provide direct supports for company’s weekly presentations, conferences, tours, arrangements and other major events for prospective clients/investors/partner companies;
• Manage strong relationships with existing clients/investors/partner companies;
• Prepare presentations and reports for company updates, development project status, financial results, operation performance and marketing analysis;
• Develop and maintain database for marketing materials, fact sheet analysis, and website content updates;
• Explore business opportunities and partnerships by instruction of company executives.
• A minimum of 2 years of direct experience in business development, investor relations, public relation, or marketing;
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, accounting, or related field;
• Native English speaker from U.S.;
• Chinese in listening and speaking would be preferred but not required;
• Professional appearance and demeanor;
• Being authorized to work legally in China.
Address: 23rd Floor, Block B, Guomao Phase III, Chaoyang District, Beijing
~ 2 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing