Secretary to the Managing Director: （Seeking Foreigner)
(1) The CEO shall handle the relevant administrative affairs, direct the daily travel arrangements, and be responsible for the filing and management of official seals and certificates;
(2) Being responsible for tracking the work of the CEO's office and promoting the work of the responsible departments;
(3) Organizing and arranging office meetings, participating in the whole meeting and making the minutes of the meeting, clarifying the resolutions of the meeting and following them up;
(4) assisting in the handling of foreign public relations matters;
5. The Group's overseas business shall be docked and some translation work shall be performed.
1.Good appearance and temperament, female is preferred;
2.Can communicate in Chinese.
Skills: 中文、英文交流无障碍, Chinese,English
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing