1. Establish the company's financial objectives and working procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the company's financial system.
2. Guarantee the quality of financial accounting information, reduce the cost of operation and management, ensure the smooth flow of information and improve work efficiency.
3. Financial description of the company's business objectives to provide a basis for business management decision-making.
4. Audit financial statements and submit financial analysis and management reports.
5. Follow-up analysis of various financial indicators, reveal potential business problems and provide management decision-making reference.
• English, Fluent
• Chinese, Fluent
• Hindi, Fluent
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - wuhan, hubei