• Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for designated territories through market research and analysis.
• Maintain and expand designated territory customer base, building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Implement trade promotions via Social Media, arrange and attend overseas trade exhibitions for designated territory, arrange and conduct overseas customers visits to our Shanghai offices and Nantong factories.
• Arrange all aspects of customers order from internal processing through to delivery with our internal team/department members.
• Achieve territory sales targets and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures and targets
4 Separate Territories available:
1. Southeast Asia, 2. Middle East, 3. Russia, 4 South America
Product – Industrial Hand Protection – Safety Gloves etc
• Bachelors Degree – major in marketing or international trade or similar
• Minimum 3 years experience in international sales / marketing
• Languages – Fluent English + Main Territory Spoken Language – Chinese would be beneficial
• Foreign national from said territories preferred
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted a month ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 7 months ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 9 months ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted a year ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 2 years ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai