(1) organize and direct kitchen work, supervise food preparation, and produce high-quality products at prescribed cost.
(2) responsible for the development of Chinese and western food markets and the formulation of development plans, design of various menus, and supervise the updating of menus according to the business objectives, policies and production tasks assigned by the catering department.
(3) coordinate the work of Chinese and western kitchens, coordinate the relationship between the kitchen and other relevant departments, and decide the arrangement and transfer of staff according to the chef's business ability and technical expertise.
(4) according to the production characteristics of each job and post and the operating conditions of the restaurant, work out the work schedule, check the work attendance of subordinates and evaluate the performance of subordinates.
(5) according to the overall work arrangement of catering enterprises, plan and organize the assessment and evaluation of kitchen staff, and make plans for the development of subordinates and staff.
(6) supervise kitchen management personnel to conduct scientific management of equipment and appliances, and review and approve the replacement and acquisition plan of kitchen equipment and appliances.
• English, Native level
var TIAOJIAN_NUM =0;
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenyang, liaoning