1. Operate and promote social media accounts/content for Chinese companies.
2. Write overseas communication strategies for Chinese companies.
3. Work with other team members and/or vendors on carrying out mar-com strategies.
4. Cooperate with sales team to understand clients’ needs and develop service proposals.
1. Undergraduate degree or above in Communication, Marketing etc.
2. 3 years + working experience in relevant fields.
3. Excellent written and spoken English. (Good written and spoken Chinese is a plus)
4. Sound knowledge of social media operation.
5. Good sense to new trends in online communications.
beijing / full-time / OtherPosted 3 months ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 3 months ago
beijing / full-time / OtherPosted 10 months ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 10 months ago
beijing / full-time / OtherPosted 2 years ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing