1) Generating high-quality contents from the ideas planning to the compilation, driving to be creative, appealing and engaging with high ROI, which includes webpages, blog articles, videos, SNS posts, newsletter, whitepaper, infographic, and PPT, etc.;
2) Optimizing contents to ensure the utmost marketing effect by improving the user experience, the engagement and business conversion;
3) Assisting to build a high-efficient content marketing working process and content management system.
4) Assisting to build the company’s brand image and speak for PR purposes.
1) Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, journalism, marketing or business;
2) 1 year above of content/ marketing /communications experience either in-house or agency; Digital marketing or media working background in North America are preferred.
3) Native English speaker with excellent capability in English speaking and writing;
4) Result Orientation and outstanding creativity in content and marketing activities.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong