1. Working with other marketing team members and cooperating with project developers
2. Writing press releases, newsletters, profile articles, and other marketing materials
3. Working closely with graphic designers in the layout of print ads, online ads, project websites, etc.
4. Amending, revising and proofreading project materials
5. Updating the company website and related social media accounts
6. Other tasks assigned by the President or Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
1. More than 1 year professional experience (freelance projects accepted) in writing corporate material or working in ad/ marketing/ PR agencies
2. Genuine flair for coming up with new ideas
3. Ability to work on several projects at once, and adhere to strict deadlines
4. Willingness to learn and write about a wide range of industries
5. Knowledge of social media in China and abroad
6. Must be a native English speaker.
7. Experience in commercial events (or related industries) a plus
8. Ability to communicate in Mandarin a plus
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai