The Content Management Department provides localization support to Ctrip’s international brand—Trip.com. We are currently looking for a talented translator to join our expanding team and help us create clean, clear, and engaging content for our Indonesian website and app. This role combines translation with content creation, and as such requires a competent multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail. It requires a native Indonesian speaker with good translation skills and a high level of creativity. Applicants should also have a methodical approach to their work as well as strong communication skills.
This is a full-time, office-based position (Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Translation Manager
• Translate, create, and proofread content for the Trip.com website and app (user interface elements, flight/hotel policies, hotel/city descriptions, SEO content, promotional pages, banner ads, etc.)
• Communicate with the product, design, and marketing teams to ensure all Indonesian copy is accurate and appropriate for the Indonesian-speaking market.
• Native Indonesian speaker with a strong grasp of Mandarin
• Minimum two years' relevant post-graduation work experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous translation/editing experience
• Interest in China and travel
• Internet/tech savvy
• Experience working within the travel industry
Language: Indonesian, English, Chinese
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 2 hours ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / part-time / translationPosted 3 weeks ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai