• Continuously monitor the online chatter (on all social media channels that are popular in the English-speaking cryptocurrency world) in all major cryptocurrencies that can be mined by Bitmain’s Antminer series of miners.
• Answer the community’s questions to Bitmain on all these social media channels.
• Create content, including text and graphics, for Bitmain for a variety of social media channels to educate the communities of these cryptocurrencies.
• Create weekly internal newsletters for Bitmain’s offices worldwide.
• Occasionally, organize Q&A sessions or AMAs for Bitmain’s employees or leaders.
• Build and manage relationships with online influencers.
• Learn and grow in this exciting new industry that is changing the world.
A native English speaker, preferably with excellent fluency in any one of the following languages: Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German.
• A libertarian; a believer of capitalism; a believer of cryptocurrencies and active in relevant crypto forums online.
• A “user” (pun intended) of social networks such as Telegram, Discord, Slack, Twitter and Reddit.
• A graduate or an undergraduate with relevant digital experience managing social media platforms or communities.
• In love with the internet but love working in a team of people with diverse ways of thinking. Your track record in previous jobs is very important to us.
• Experienced with content writing and pay very high attention to detail, including any grammatical mistake that is considered passable on the internet.
• An exceptionally efficient communicator.
• Willing to work full-time in the corporate world.
• Used to a high level of time management & can perform very well under pressure.
• Considered humble and courteous by your friends, both IRL and on the internet.
• Insecure when not feeding on live information from the cryptocurrency world.
Location: Building 25, Aobei Science and Technology Park, Baosheng South Road, Haidian District, Beijing
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing