1. Use Kids ‘R’ Kids Marketing Manual as primary resource to build enrollment.
2. Be familiar with and utilize opportunities to market the center in the community.
3. Actively observe all programs in the center.
4. Handle and document any and all family concerns, follow-up with the concern as soon as possible.
5. Conduct family/teacher conference when necessary according to the needs of the child, the teacher and the family.
6. Interview, hire and manage staff.
7. Manage communication between school and families.
8. Supervise staff’s performance and use evaluation tool to motivate staff members.
9. Plan and conduct monthly staff meetings.
10. Train staff and schedule necessary training.
11. Know the procedure for releasing children; attend to sick or injured children.
1. Four-year degree in early childhood education or related area.
2. Miimum 3 years working experience.
3. Speaking English as native language.
4. Working knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children, typically gained by working three years or more in a school or preschool setting.
5. Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant/toddler/preschool/school age children.
6. Good written and oral communications skills.
7. Working experience in management positions.
8. Employment conditional upon results of the following:
· Satisfactory criminal background check for child care centers
· Satisfactory Drug Screen
beijing / full-time / educationPosted 5 months ago
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - beijing, beijing