About the Position
We are looking for an Arabic Customer Advisor, who will be supporting Trip.com’s customers for products from hotel reservations to flight tickets to everything about travel. As the voice of Trip.com, you will use your interpersonal skills and passion to let travelers trust us to take care of their trip. This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part our dynamic and fast-growing team?
• Assist customers with their inquiries and concerns in Arabic via phone, chat, or email;
• Communicate effectively with customers, showing empathy and patience;
• Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required;
• Advocate the Trip.com culture both internally and externally;
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
• Proficiency in both verbal and written Arabic, fluent in Chinese or English;
• Have a passion for helping and supporting others. You gain a sense of fulfillment from saving someone’s day;
• Able to work in shifts (morning, day, afternoon, and night), as well as during weekends and public holidays;
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
• Positive and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and result-orientated approach to work.
Customer service sense
• Arabic, Fluent
• English, Fluent
• Chinese, Fluent
This job has specific requirements you’ll need to meet to be eligible
for consideration. Check the following before applying.
international working environment
**You must check and pass the requirements above
before you can apply**
var TIAOJIAN_NUM =2;
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 4 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 5 days ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 5 days ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai