Job Role and Purpose
Waaup’s customer service assistant is the primary point of contact between our online store, members and business partners and is a crucial driver in developing and expanding our footprint in the greater China markets.
Members making purchases often want to research products before parting with their capital. This is precisely the help which our CRT team members will provide, in an array of languages (Chinese, English, French and Japanese).
Resolving complaints is a large part of the CRT-A role and possibly the greatest responsibility. As the public face of the company, the CRT-A must listen to a custom’s problem and deal with it calmly and politely. If the complaint is more complicated, the assistant must know when to pass the call to a manager.
Creating weekly reports is vital for us to monitor and evaluate our system for customer service. You must be responsible for measuring and reporting your own activities.
Objectives & responsibilities
- Understand our customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify keep staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships via memberships and key accounts
- Meet existing and prospective client’s needs by actively listening, promoting, and cross-selling all our products and services
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Weekly reporting to the CRT Director
- Follow-up on transactions, periodic plans and all other paperwork as required
- Input and maintain CRM software
• English, Native level
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai