1. Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
2. Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; as well as verifying the customer's understanding of the information you have provided.
3. Create trouble-shooting guides for common issues customers are experiencing
4. Improves service quality by recommending improved processes
Work Permit Provided
1. Native English Speaker
2. Excellent written communication skills – impeccable English grammar
3. Ability to take complicated ideas and make them easily understandable
4. Excellent typing skills
5. Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer's issue in a fast-paced environment
6. Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
guangzhou / full-time / OtherPosted 2 weeks ago
~ 10 years experience required - none - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong