About the Position
We are looking for an English Quality Control Specialist, who will ensure our customer interactions are aligned with Trip.com’s service and business objectives. By playing a key role in the service team, you will be standardizing communication processes and improving the customer experience.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team?
• Evaluate advisor performance by monitoring communications with customers and system operations.
• Provide constructive feedbacks to advisors, team leaders, and managers regarding communications, processes and systems.
• Lead or participate in service quality and workflow improvement initiatives.
•Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required.
• Advocate the Trip.com culture both internally and externally.
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
•Proficiency in English both verbal and written, Chinese is a plus.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills in 1o1 or public speaking.
• A strong customer oriented mindset.
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
•Positive and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and results-orientated approach to work.
• Previous experiences at contact centers and/or quality control roles preferred.
• English, Fluent
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 6 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / part-time / translationPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 2 weeks ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai