Customer Service Representative – Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) established the International Business Unit, Trip.com, towards the end of 2013 and has achieved triple digit growth rates over the past few years in the international travel industry.
Trip.com provides a one-stop travel booking service in 20+ languages through our website and mobile app. With access to more than 1.2 million hotels, over 2 million individual flight routes around the globe and an award-winning Customer Service team, we are one of the world’s leading online travel agencies.
About the Position
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor, who will be supporting Trip.com’s customers for products from hotel reservations to flight tickets to everything about travel. As the voice of Trip.com, you will use your interpersonal skills and passion to let travelers trust us to take care of their trip.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part our dynamic and fast-growing team?
• Assist customers with their inquiries and concerns in Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian via phone, chat, or email;
• Communicate effectively with customers, showing empathy and patience;
• Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required;
• Advocate the Trip.com culture both internally and externally;
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
• Proficiency in both verbal and written Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian and English;
• Have a passion for helping and supporting others. You gain a sense of fulfilment from saving someone’s day;
• Able to work in shifts (morning, day, afternoon, and night), as well as during weekends and public holidays;
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
• Positive and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and result-orientated approach to work.
Language: Thai / Vietnamese / Indonesian and English
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 5 days ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / part-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 25 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - Shanghai, Shanghai