Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) established the International Business Unit (Trip.com) towards the end of 2013 and has achieved triple digit growth rates over the past few years in the international travel industry.
Trip.com provides a one-stop travel booking service in 20+ languages through our website and mobile app. With access to more than 1.2 million hotels, over 2 million individual flight routes around the globe and an award-winning Customer Service team, we are one of the world’s leading online travel agencies.
About the Position
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist, who will be the highest point of escalation for Trip.com’s customers and partners. You will be responsible for providing world-class service in order to improve customer retention and regain their confidence in Trip.com. You will handle customer issues from various aspects of our business and will work with the Customer Success Manager to continuously improve the customer experience.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
• Resolve escalated customer concerns and complaints by creating positive experiences;
• Utilize strong communication skills to connect with customers and negotiate when necessary;
• Consistently follow-up with customers until their concerns are fully resolved;
• Identify operational issues and cooperate with other teams/departments to improve Trip.com’s products and services;
• Enhance the Trip.com brand through social media and reputation platforms (Facebook, Twitter, TrustPilot etc.) ;
• Assist with any ad hoc projects and tasks from the Customer Success Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
• Highly proficient in both verbal and written English. Native speakers preferred;
• Have a passion for helping and supporting others; you gain a sense of fulfilment from saving someone’s day;
• Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure, both independently and with others;
• Able to work during weekends and public holidays.
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 5 days ago
shanghai / full-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / part-time / translationPosted 2 weeks ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 25 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - Shanghai, Shanghai