1. To act as a consultant and adviser to the creative / studio workforce.
2. To provide design, creative directions and solutions to the interior designers and multimedia designers that require specialty.
3. To monitor and guide the performance, standards and work quality of interior designers within the studio.
4. To present and sell design during high profiled pitch job.
5. To be a watchdog for all current and future interior design trends.
6. To provide strategic thinking and analysis for a project being proposed.
7. To act as a mentor all studio staff.
8. To manage interior designers schedule and deliverables.
9. To conduct periodic design related training for junior designers.
10. Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the General Manager.
Skills: Proficient in using AutoCAD, Photoshop and/or 3D rendering software, Min Degree in Interior Design / Architecture or equivalent, Min 10 years’ experience in corporate office interior design
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai