EyeBuyDirect, a subsidiary of Essilor International, leads the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the American Market. Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, we’re able to generate rapid growth and global expansion year after year. Here at EBD, we design and manufacture our own products, allowing us to offer quality eyewear at unbeatable prices.
The right frames can change how the world sees you, and how you see yourself. Which means frames = possibilities. And we’re all about making possibilities available to everybody and that starts with our employees. We instill a young multinational culture with individuals who love collaboration and have a passion for creativity. In addition to providing a great work experience, we focus on career development for employees. You focus on us, we focus on you.
• Support management on strategy and execution for key performance marketing channels including, but not limited to PPC (Google, Yahoo & Bing), Facebook Ads and retargeting engines.
• Track, measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing implementations and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to create data-driven insights
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to create data-driven insights, using various tools such as Google Analytics
• Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple marketing channels by working with cross‐functional team members that may include design, product, IT and brand marketing departments
• Manage marketing partners and agencies to support the strategy planning, execution, analysis and reporting
• 2+ years of overall digital marketing experience required, preferably with experience in E-Commerce/Web applications
• Bachelor/Master degree in either Business/Marketing/Economics/Statistics
• Good understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and E-Commerce/Digital Advertising, including: PPC, Paid Social advertising and Ad networks
• Solid knowledge of website analytics and performance marketing reporting tools (Google Analytics, SimilarWeb, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.)
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Exceptional English language proficiency
• Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion and provide motivation to cross functional teams
• Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, ecommerce environment
Skills: Digital sense
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 1 week ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 3 weeks ago
shanghai / part-time / OtherPosted 3 weeks ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted a month ago
shanghai / full-time / sales & marketingPosted a month ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai