Location: Both in the HQ and other cities domestic or abroad ( flexible by the policies and strategies of the company)
According to company strategy and business requirements, strategic role to develop Tiens distributor training system,deploy training & promotion material, and lead planning and implementation of large scale conference events. Under the strategy of internationalization, conduct training plans, monitor and support training & promotion programs in region and important countries.
1. Planning annual、quarterly and monthly training schedule for Direct Selling Division according to marketing analysis and requirements;
2. Planning and organizing distributor events and training in each region; Organizing and cooperating with HQ for large annual events and incentive travel of distributors according to company strategy;
3. Planning and drafting training & promotion material according to market requirements;
4. Optimizing training system, searching marketing information, setting up different levels of education& training systems according to HQ strategic plan;
5. Managing company websites and online version of all promotion materials;
6. Internal management of Education & Training Department.
1. Possess a bachelor degree or above;
2. At least 10 years’ experience in training and marketing operation of top direct selling (multi-level marketing) enterprise, familiar with distributor training work in direct selling (MLM) industry;
3. Excellent in both written and oral communication skills in English, preferable in Chinese speaking.
4. At least 5 years’ experience in top enterprise or MNC at managerial level.
5. With systematic leading, planning and organizing abilities, and with good communication and coordinating skills, with extensive direct selling knowledge and management, initiative communication, organizing and planning ability;
tianjin / full-time / sales & marketingPosted 7 days ago
tianjin / full-time / recruiting & staffingPosted 3 months ago
tianjin / full-time / hr & managementPosted 5 months ago
tianjin / full-time / recruiting & staffingPosted 7 months ago
tianjin / full-time / hr & managementPosted 2 years ago
~ 5 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - tianjin, tianjin