START DATE: ASAP
WORKING HOURS: 20 teaching hours/W; total up to 40 working hours per week.
SALARY & BENEFITS: 18-20k plus allowance and bonus
STUDENT AGE: 4-15 years CLASS SIZE: below 8 students
• Provide quality English lessons to children aged 4-15, according to Scholastic's curriculum and standards;
• Plan and prepare lessons 2 weeks in advance of your class;
• Administration, teaching plan tasks during non-teaching office hours
• Assist in recruitment and student & parents’ curriculum consultation sections; participate in marketing activities organized by the center
• A bachelor degree or higher; or TESOL/TEFL certificate (at least 120 hrs.)
• Native speaker of English (or: close-to-native speakers who graduated from a university in a country where English is the native language);
• Minimum of 2 years English teaching experience;
• A passionate teacher who loves to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents’ lives.
• A team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
• No previous criminal records or cautions (Also a visa requirements).
• Once hired, he/she will go through thorough and necessary training and examination before he/she can officially start teaching HOW TO APPLY:
• Please send your CV and a brief introduction (with recent photo) to email@example.com
• For private conversation on this position, please contact Mr. Roger 18601755326 (Phone/Wechat/Whatsapp account)
• We provide total solution on visa application handling, arrival/relocation etc to successful applicants
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai