Please make sure you have more than 2 years' experience certificate, after Bachelor degree graduated.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations
• Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create
content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios.
• Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers,
marketing specialists and front-end developers throughout the creative process.
• Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content on
• Come up with creative concepts for promotions and marketing events.
• Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production, testing and
• We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge. Someone who can
jump over language and cultural barriers and come out stronger.
• Think creatively – both in terms of content and problem solving. Find ways to make the
copy pop and to reach creative solutions.
• Must excel at cross-team collaboration, relationship-building and communication.
• Take ownership of projects. Good project coordination skills and the ability to work
under tight deadlines.
• Ability to embrace change and thrive in a Chinese-culture working environment.
• 2 or more years of full-time content experience. E-commerce or agency experience
• A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverables.
• Related degree preferred but not required.
• Key skill sets: Copywriting, information architecture, user experience, technical writing,
content management, translation management, digital marketing.
• Spoken Mandarin is a bonus.
• English, Native level
var TIAOJIAN_NUM =0;
beijing / full-time / OtherPosted 2 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 2 days ago
hangzhou / full-time / OtherPosted 2 days ago
shanghai / full-time / OtherPosted 3 days ago
beijing / part-time / OtherPosted 3 days ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - hangzhou, zhejiang