【you need to do】
1. Responsible for answering and dealing with feedback from players (application market, email, social media).
2. Timely feedback and assistance in handling game anomalies, communicating with the R&D team, and continuing to follow up.
3. Be able to communicate flexibly with gamers and handle user complaints and dissatisfaction.
4. Collect and organize feedback from players in each channel, accurately identify user needs and form daily reports, and weekly reports.
1.Cheerful and outgoing, love games, pay attention to the game experience
2.Must be foreigners, with English as a idiom and mother tongue; fluent spoken Chinese is preferred;
3.Have a good sense of service, be good at communication, have affinity
4. Maintain the company's image and coordinate the good relationship between the player and the company.
1. Nice colleagues, nice boss
2. ELighthearted office environment
3. Rich and interesting group building activities
4. Endless fresh fruits,snacks and coffee...
Hurry and drop your golden resume, we are waiting for you with the cat "DiDi".
• English, Fluent
beijing / full-time / translationPosted 2 months ago
beijing / part-time / translationPosted 2 months ago
beijing / part-time / OtherPosted 3 months ago
beijing / part-time / OtherPosted 4 months ago
beijing / full-time / translationPosted 4 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - beijing, beijing