1. Conduct one-on-one or group teaching with children from 2 months to 3 years old;
2. The focus of teaching is on language development and other activities such as: art, music, gardening, cooking;
3. Collaborate with colleagues to understand the importance of teamwork;
4. Responsible for recording the growth of follow-up children;
5. Interested in Montessori education, accepting the Montessori concept.
1. Bachelor degree or above, pre-school education major is preferred; teacher qualification certificate;
2. Fluent oral English, especially in native English;
3. Love to be engaged in early childhood education, with patience and love;
4. Good team spirit and learning ability.
1. Five-day work system, weekend breaks;
2. Provide comprehensive social insurance (five insurance) + full attendance + lunch subsidy + travel + training + free medical examination;
3. Paid holidays: enjoy national legal holidays (such as: marriage leave, maternity leave (accompanying), sick leave, bereavement leave, annual leave, etc.).
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong