1. Teaching students English in classes ranging from 8-12 students in size.
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly).
3. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required.
4. Communicating with the parents and Chinese teachers about the class and children’s progress closely.
5. 40 Working Hours per week in total (20 classes + non teaching).
6. Classes Schedule: 1:00pm-8:00pm on workdays, 9:00am-6:00pm on weekends.
7. Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave which be comfort with Labor Law of PRC.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
1. Native English speaker is preferred. (passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa).
2. Clear background check/The ability to obtain a clear background check.
3. Bachelor's or Master’s degree and majored in education preferred.
4. At least 2 years related experience with reference letter.
5. Available to work Friday afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday.
6. Available to work Monday-Sunday during the months of July-August.
Working Location: Beijing, Hohhot, Zhangjiakou
Skills: Teaching, Communication, Adaptability, Imagination, Patience
taizhou(zhejiang) / part-time / OtherPosted 9 months ago
suzhou / part-time / OtherPosted 9 months ago
shanghai / part-time / OtherPosted 10 months ago
shanghai / part-time / OtherPosted a year ago
tianjin / part-time / OtherPosted a year ago
~ 0 years experience required - none - part-time - hohhot, inner mongolia