1.Excellent communication skills.
2.A love of children and teaching.
3.A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic love of teaching in their words and attitude.
4.A willingness to work diligently as a contributing team player.
5.A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding the Learning Centre's operations and regulations.
6.A willingness to learn new ways of doing and thinking about education and the teaching process.
7.An ability to view the acquisition of new skills as a challenge rather than a problem.
8.An understanding of the importance of having a sincere commitment to the task of educating young children (to be serious about the job).
9.An acceptance and a liking for other cultures and an ability to see the value of sharing cultural diversity with young children.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Native english speaker preferred
2. Good at communication
3. Lovely characteristic
4. A good understanding of the Chinese education system;
(knowledge of the western education system and/or teaching methodology would be an asset);
5. Have a good understanding of the needs of the young learners, particularly young ESL learners;
6. Good computer skills e.g.: MSWord, (Power Point an asset);
7. Should look professional and friendly, neat and clean.
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - tianjin, tianjin