1. To teach English to early learners (2.5-6) in kindergarten, and young learners (7-12) in primary school.
2. To be responsible for the managing and driving of promotional activities for E-blocks Guangzhou in accordance with company objectives, marketing plan and budget together with foreign teacher coordinator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of district’s curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required.
2. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles.
3. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by board policies, and administrative regulations.
4. Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
5. Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results to plan instructional activities.
6. Work cooperatively with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students according to guidelines established in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
7. Work with other members of staff to determine instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to district requirements.
8. Plan and supervise assignments of teacher aide(s) and volunteer(s).
9. Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
10. Help students analyze and improve study methods and habits.
11. Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
12. Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned. Sponsor outside activities approved by the campus principal.
13. Be a positive role model for students, support mission of school district.
14. Create classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
15. Manage student behavior in accordance with Student Code of Conduct and student handbook.
16. Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
17. Assist in selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
18. Establish and maintain open communication by conducting conferences with parents, students, principals, and teachers.
19. Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
20. Use effective communication skills to present information accurately and clearly.
21. Participate in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
22. Keep informed of and comply with state, district, and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
23. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required.
24. Attend and participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees as required.
25. Perform other duties as required by foreign teacher coordinator.
26. Work closely with the Head of School to evaluate student progress, support your teaching team and build the elementary program for future years.
27. Use electronic media or courseware to teach English efficiently and energetically in accordance of the syllabus.
28. Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises.
29. Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency.
30. Monitor the marketing and promotion planning process to ensure promotions are planned and executed on schedule with foreign teacher coordinator.
31. Initiate special promotions for specific target segments and monitor their performance with foreign teacher coordinator.
1. Location: Poly Central Plaza, Yuexiu district, Guangzhou, China
2. Students age: 2.5-12 years old
3. Group numbers: 6 to 12 students
4. Working hours: 160hours per month.
5. Monday & Tuesday off, no weekend off
Desired Skills and Expertise
1. Native English speaker from UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand
3. Bachelor degree.
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates preferred.
5. Inexperienced candidates accepted accordingly, teaching experienced or relative working experienced preferred.
6. Passion and responsible teacher.
1. 12,000-15,000CNY /Month, based on qualification.
2. 5000CNY flight allowance after completed one year contract.
3. Provide legal Z visa for the qualified teacher.
4. Summer and winter holidays, plus Chinese public holidays.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - guangzhou, guangdong