-Conduct high quality classes
-Equipment set up and maintenance
-A reliable resource for parents
- A Bachelor’s degree or above (preferably related to early childhood education).
- Passionate, love to work with kids and willing to devote time and effort for the benefit of both kids and parents.
- Native English language speakers ,give priority to those who can handle simple Chinese language communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Physically fit, active, energetic and can sing
- Team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Values integrity and professionalism
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and coach able
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - changchun, jilin