Little SOCIUM is looking for enthusiastic, out-going, native English language trainers. We want you to join us and inspire children to learn a new language whilst exploring their hopes and dreams.
- To have bachelor’s degree
- Age: 25-40
- To be a native English speaker (UK, USA, AUS, NZ, CAN)
- To have the patience to be able to communicate with children and adults where English is not their first language
- To have an open mind to learning and willingness to work hard
- To have a passion for education, teaching and working with children
- To have a minimum of 3 year teaching experience.
- To communicate with your team members in regards to lesson planning, best practices and other ideas.
- Trainers are required to record and measure student progress and educational results.
- Trainers are required to plan lessons and activities around the provided curriculum.
- Trainers are required to provide an engaging, age appropriate learning experience to children between 3-6 years old.
- Successful trainers should be motivated and energetic! Teaching with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Trainers work a 40 hour/week – up to 40 teaching hours with class sizes numbering no more than 8 students.
- Trainers should build strong relationships with parents and regularly update them on their child’s progression.
- Competitive salary between 16k – 20k
- Annual bonus equal to one month’s salary
- Medical insurance
- On the job training
- Excellent career opportunities within this growing company
- Room 1206, Amazing City, 1286 Yinhang Road, New Jiang Wan City, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China (5 mins walk to New Jiang Wan City, Line 10 Metro)
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai