1.Preparing daily classes, related lecture notes and demo classes. Assist in organising English Salon, festival parites and outdoor events.
2. Working closely with other teachers, create a good teaching environment.
3. Assist in training chinese teachers, product development and teaching materials development.
4. Cooperate with course consultant to provide class feedback to students’parents, keep good relationships with parents.
1. Native English speakers (who are either a British, American, Canadian, Irish, Australian or New Zealander. Other nationality may considered if you are experienced
2. Bachelor degree or above.
3. Good personality, love kids, full of patience.
4. Have a TESOL/TEFL certificate.
5.Experience in children’s english education is preferred.
Location: 5th Floor, Kaiyu Building, Houjiatang
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - changsha, hunan