1. Edit and review external communications related to educational materials, product manuals, software, and sales;
2. Develop copy for new product marketing materials, including product pages, videos, case studies and more;
3. Provide the digital promotion team with creative copy to assist in their regular promotional activities;
4. Work closely with internal stakeholders to ideate and develop new forms of content to better support sales and marketing operations;
5. Over time, there is potential for the role to focus further on a specific industry or function.
1. Bachelor/Master’s degree with a good academic result from a well-recognized university; overseas experience is preferred;
2. Good understanding of drone technology and an excitement for new technology;
3. Proactive, positive approach towards work and a hands-on approach to projects;
4. Adaptive and experienced in ambiguous environments and be able to think ahead;
5. Excellent team-working skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams as well as outside parties;
6. Detail oriented and good command of spoken and written English;
7. Ability to take challenges and work under pressure is preferred.
Skills: Copy Editing
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shenzhen, guangdong