What are the teaching conditions?
- Salary: 15,000 RMB after tax
- Housing provided
- Meals provided on work days
- Health insurance provided
- Flight ticket reimbursement of 7,000 RMB
- Summer and winter holiday paid
- Full support during work visa process
- Student age: 3 - 6 years old
- Class size: 20 - 24 kids/class
- 1 - 2 Chinese homeroom teachers in each class
- 5 Work days: Monday - Friday
- 2 days off: Saturday - Sunday
- Working hours: 20 - 22 teaching hours/ week, around 20 office hours/ week
What do you know about Chengdu?
- Chengdu, the capital of China's southwest Sichuan Province, is famed for being the home of cute giant pandas
- Traveling or living in Chengdu can be a great fun. Besides the amazing places of interest, the city offers a lot inviting activities for visitors and expats.
What do you know about the school?
- One of the very first school in mainland China
- International standard with small class size good facilities
- Located in luxehills => school is surrounded by green trees =>Good working environment
What are the requirements?
- Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
- BA degree at least
- TEFL/2 year experience required
beijing / full-time / educationPosted 2 months ago
shanghai / full-time / educationPosted 3 months ago
nanjing / full-time / educationPosted 3 months ago
kunming / full-time / educationPosted 3 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - chengdu, sichuan