AS AN ESL TEACHER, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the district’s/school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment
THE JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You are a native English teacher from the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- You hold a BA degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- You have a TEFL certificate/other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
YOUR SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly income: USD 2200 - 2670 (RMB 15,000 - 18,500) after tax.
- Base Salary: USD 1878- 2310 (RMB 13,000 - 16,000) after tax.
- Housing: provided.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) after tax.
- Free TEFL course
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) reimbursed at the end of the contract
- Over time: No over time work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- All teaching materials will be provided
- 5 days of upfront training
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
- Class length: 75 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week including teaching and office hours
- 5 work days including weekends
- 2 days off on weekdays
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: email@example.com
- Please mention on your application title: EP Nanjing_ Your name
beijing / full-time / educationPosted 2 months ago
shanghai / full-time / educationPosted 2 months ago
kunming / full-time / educationPosted 2 months ago
chengdu / full-time / educationPosted 2 months ago
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - nanjing, jiangsu