EP is part of Shanghai Yingshang Education Technology Co., Ltd. EP advocates in the early days of children's English learning, inspired by a way of learning while playing.
We integrate thousands of excellent foreign teachers resources, adopt small class teaching, play teaching and learning mode, let foreign teachers and children play the theme play, create a language environment in play, cultivate language sense, learn new content, improve English communication ability.
AS AN ESL TEACHER, A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the district’s/school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment
THE JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You are a native English teacher from the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, South Africa
- You hold a BA degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- You have a TEFL certificate/other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
YOUR SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly income: USD 2200 - 2670 (RMB 15,000 - 18,500) after tax.
- Base Salary: USD 1878- 2310 (RMB 13,000 - 16,000) after tax.
- Housing: provided.
- Bonus: Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) after tax.
- Free TEFL course
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) reimbursed at the end of the contract
- Over time: No over time work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- All teaching materials will be provided
- 5 days of upfront training
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age range: 3 – 12 years old.
- Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
- Class length: 75 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week including teaching and office hours
- 5 work days including weekends
- 2 days off on weekdays
HOW TO APPLY?
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email: email@example.com
- Please mention on your application title: EP Nanjing_ Your name
suzhou / full-time / educationPosted 15 hours ago
hefei / full-time / educationPosted 21 hours ago
nanjing / full-time / educationPosted 1 week ago
luzhou / full-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
guangzhou / full-time / educationPosted 3 weeks ago
~ 2 years experience required - none - full-time - nanjing, jiangsu