Nanjing, the capital of China’s eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300km up the Yangtze River from the city of Shanghai. It was the national capital during part of the Ming dynasty. Many monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a preserved 14th- century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern entrance.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Native English teachers who:
- Hold a Bachelor degree or above
- Love working with kids
- Have ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
- Have a Teaching certificate like TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA or 2 years of experience
- Student age: Teenagers and adults
- Ideal class size: 8-14 students/class
- 5 working day including weekends with 30 teaching hours/week and 5 office hours.
- 2 days off on weekdays
- Local Teaching assistant in each class.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 16000 RMB - 18000 RMB
- Monthly performance bonus: 500 RMB
- Quarterly bonus: 1500 RMB for attending 3 hours of training
- Chinese Lessons for Beginners
- 7,000 RMB Contract Completion bonus
- 250 RMB Meal Allowance
- 5,000 RMB Visa support- can reimburse agency fees
- 10 Days paid leave, 11 days Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance (Death, Accident and Outpatient Coverage)
- Hotel Stay for 10 days
- Salary Advance upon completion of training ( 10,000 RMB)
- Career development opportunities worldwide
- Since 1972, we have helped people realize their dreams with English. Over 3 million people have been taught English at WS centers around the world.
- We have over 420 learning centers located in 29 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Utilizing both company-owned and franchised centers, WS has provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students.
- WS is more than just a language school. It is a place of hope, inspiration, collaboration, and support. It is a place where you can have fun at your job and truly make a difference. The WS corporate culture makes you feel like you are with family.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and relevant documents to our HR team via this email address: email@example.com
guiyang / full-time / educationPosted 2 days ago
shanghai / full-time / educationPosted 1 week ago
mianyang / full-time / educationPosted 1 week ago
guiyang / full-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
wuhu / full-time / educationPosted 2 weeks ago
~ 0 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - nanjing, jiangsu