1. Develop and execute strategic plans for our games’ international social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), including daily content publication and growing our follower base.
2. Operate our English social media channels independently, delivering high quality content and continuously engaging our online community.
3. Analyze fan habits and leverage current hot topics to make sure we stand out from the background noise with highly engaging, shareable content.
4. Analyze how industry leaders manage their content structure and platforms, fan targeting/engagement, and brand awareness.
5. Continously adapt to new trends and innovations in the social media landscape.
1. Strong understanding of online culture and the mobile gaming industry, especially for North America and Europe.
2. Clear English written and communication skills.
3. Familiar with community management and word of mouth marketing.
4. 1+ year social media management experience in the gaming industry STRONGLY preferred, especially if you are able to show us a case of your independently planned and executed social media publication or campaign.
5. A good knowledge of strategy games and the ability to understand what makes our games stand out. Candidates who are strategy game fans strongly preferred.
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - beijing, beijing