Shanghai WOW! is a leading digital lifestyle media based in Shanghai, with focus on delivering quality and curated editorial content and local lifestyle experiences across multiple platforms, including social media(weibo, wechat, facebook), web, email, and App. We are currently the largest lifestyle social media publisher with more than 2million readers. Our content are published in both Chinese and English.
In addition to producing media content, Shanghai WOW! delivers a number of exciting food events throughout the year: Shanghai Wine Week, Shanghai Sweet Festival, Spanish Restaurant Week and much more.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and talented candidate with a great sense of aesthetic and experience within the digital universe. You must be able to conceptualize ideas graphically with minimal instruction. Your primary responsibilities would be to design and oversee all design projects including our logos, prints, emails and various web assets. You will be working on everything from email, websites, microsites, banner ads, posters, media kit, prints, and digital identity work.
1. Responsible for producing daily editorial contents that meet our publication's objective
2. Conduct food tasting and writing reviews, as well as chef interviews.
3. We are a high-end digital media publisher and we only expect highest quality that you can deliver!
1. Native English Speaker is preferred, knowledge of Chinese is a plus, but not required.
2. Lived in Shanghai for more than 2 year
3. Familiar and experienced with Shanghai's fine dining, trendy bars and clubs, shopping, culture and history.
4. Very creative about writing and contents
5. Outgoing, professional, diligent and a strong team player!
Please send your CV to us , we will contact you asap.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
• English, Native level
• Chinese, Business level
~ 0 years experience required - none - full-time - shanghai, shanghai