1. Making scheme design plan;
2. Communicating and reporting at different stages of the project scheme;
3. Coordinating and managing design work;
4. Guide the assistant architect to complete the design work.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in Architecture;
2. At least 3 years of working experience in architectural design;
3. Having excellent concept creation ability, persistant pursuit of architectural art, quick mind, strong presentation ability, able to guide production of presentation methods, such as effect picture, model and so on;
4. Having a strong sense of responsibility, good sense of art, down-to-earth but passionate working attitude to bring about the common progress of the team;
5.Active team player, willing to communication with colleagues and customers;
6.Architects from Europe or north America preferred.
7.Fluent Chinese speaking preferred
~ 3 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai