1. Responsible for daily operation and management;
2. Follow up move-in customers and discover innovative services to match their potential demands;
3. Responsible for community events including promotion, statistic and partnership; help International Community Department with analysis of monthly events;
4. Responsible for attracting new clients, maintaining rate of occupancy and rate of return;
5. Responsible for the relationship and coordination with relevant governmental departments;
6. Responsible for reception with government or enterprises' delegation.
1. Bachelor's degree required; fluent in both written and oral Chinese;
2. Over 2 years ' of working experience in property management of hotels or offices is preferred;
3. Excellent organizational skills in decision-making and emergencies; excellent communication skills and implementation ability; strong leadership skills in team management.
Location: Yiyuan, No. 492, Anhua Road, Changning District
~ 2 years experience required - bachelor - full-time - shanghai, shanghai